Recent Before & After Photos

Soot webs in Meeker Colorado


When there is a house fire smoke and soot is all over everything, the smell could be unbearable. Soot webs form in every corner of affected areas.&nbs... READ MORE



Some Items out of a fire home in Grand Junction Colorado.


This is an example of some items that were taken out of a fire at a residence in Grand Junction Colorado.  SERVPRO of Grand Junction is a professional fire... READ MORE



Commercial Fire in Mesa County Restaurant


This Commercial fire was in Mesa County Colorado.  A local restaurant caught on fire in the kitchen area destroying this entire place of business.  Th... READ MORE



Horse Collar cleaned from a fire in Grand Junction


  This is a great before and after of an Actual working harness comprised of oiled leather collar, with hames of carved wood, brass ball and cone ends wit... READ MORE



A business sharing a building that caught fire in Grand Junction Colorado.


This liquor store was covered in soot after the restaurant next store had a major fire.  The smoke went threw the roof, staining and creating deep odor. &n... READ MORE



Grand Junction Colorado Laundromat Fire


This fire took place in Grand Junction Colorado.  If your Commercial building or business suffers a fire damage and is in need of quick restoration, SERVPR... READ MORE



Grand Junction Fire


An antique sowing machine oak cabinet was damaged from a fire that broke out in Grand Junction Colorado.  Our fire team specialty cleaners here a... READ MORE



Water damage-Grand Junction home


This water leak might not seem like much, but it does not take much to create a disaster.  Before we could begin water damage repair, we cleaned up and rem... READ MORE



WATER HEATER LEAK IN GRAND JUNCTION HOME


A water heater leaked in this Mesa County home saturated this bedroom.  A water heater leak does not shrink or go away with time.  It only gets worse,... READ MORE



Fire Soot item from a Grand Junction house fire


SERVPRO of Grand Junction has  a highly trained staff. This lamp was saved from a Grand Junction house fire.  Our fire cleaning team handles... READ MORE