Commercial Cleaning for Your Business In Grand Junction
Most people do not have time to care about the daily wear and tear that contaminates their office or commercial establishment. However, when your typical housekeeping crew can't handle the dirt, odor, or moisture problems, call SERVPRO of Grand Junction for prompt assistance. Call us today at 970-241-8181
Whether removing an odor problem or deep cleaning flooring or carpets, you can rely on us to make your place of business look it's very best.
Carpet and Upholstery
Carpets act as a filter trapping dust, dirt, gases, animal hair, and other soils. Carpet and upholstery tend to show soiling over time.
Ceilings, Walls, and Hard Floors
Dirt and dust, pet dander, cooking oils and grease, cigarette smoke, and other contaminants may be present on your business's ceilings, walls, and hardwood floors. These toxins can be spread throughout your home by your heating and cooling system. Soils tend to collect on these materials over time, and specialized cleaning will be required to eliminate this buildup.
Professional Deodorization and Odor Removal
We are trained to detect and eliminate unwanted scents as deodorization specialists. SERVPRO of Grand Junction teaches IICRC technical classes on odor elimination. The odor can typically be eradicated without leaving a trace by identifying the source of the odor and determining the conditions under which it comes into contact with any surfaces.
Authored by: Chafika and James Landers
- AMRT -Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD -Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT -Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP -Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT -Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST -Health and safety Technician
- OCT -Odor Control Technician
- RRRP -Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
WRT-Water Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC -Certified Firm
- EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certification
- Emergency Ready Plan Preparedness