Recent General Posts
SERVPRO IS READY FOR WINTER
SERVPRO in any weather conditions
At SERVPRO of Grand Junction we do our best to start off any big job by setting goals and having a checklist. We would like to remind everyone that winter is coming. It’s is never too early to start prepping for winter.
Here are some helpful home maintenance tips:
- Maintain fuel tanks
- Clean/replace furnace filter
- Inspect/clean gutters (keep gutters clear of debris)
- Replace old caulking (exterior & interior)
- Inspect roof flashing, eaves & soffits (check for damaged shingles)
- Check washing machine hoses (replace damaged/worn hoses)
- Insulate your attic (to prevent ice dams)
- Maintain trees on your property (trim overgrown branches)
- Insulate Pipes (to prevent them from freezing)
- Maintain your heating system
Winterizing your home is the first step toward getting it prepped for the season. The next step is maintaining your home once winter is in effect. Be 'Ready for whatever happens' this winter!
SERVPRO is one call away if you have a loss.
24/7 emergency service.
SERVPRO ready for whatever happens
Every morning at SERVPRO Grand Junction.
Ready for whatever happens.
SERVPRO of Grand Junction understands the utilizing the proper equipment makes a measurable difference in reducing claims loss expense. When it comes to a water damage, time matters. SERVPRO of Grand Junction will answer your call with fast action, exceptional equipment, and trained, uniformed personnel. The right tools for the job is vital to timely mitigation.
- Air movers/ Dry equipment
- Dehumidification Equipment
- Air scrubber/ Negative air extractors (Extraction equipment)
- Moisture Sensors/ Moisture meters/ Thermohygrometers
- Water/ Flood Extractiors
- HEPA Vacuums
- Odor Control(Ozone, Hydroxyl)
- Ultra Low Volume(ULV) Foggers
- Thermal Foggers
- Power Distribution
- Heating Systems
- Ultrasonic machine
- Refrigerant Dehumidifiers
- Desiccant Dehumidifiers
SERVPRO of Grand Junction Is ready and properly prepared. When you call us out on a water loss or and life disaster we will be ready.
Our goal is to make it “Like it never even happened”
SERVPRO of Grand Junction watching the total eclipse safely
This celestial event in August of 2017 was a solar eclipse in which the moon passes between the sun and earth and blocks all or part of the sun for up to about three hours, from beginning to end, as viewed from a given location. SERVPRO of Grand Junction Stopped our day for a few hours to enjoy this special life time event. The last time the contiguous U.S. saw a total eclipse was in 1979
You never want to look directly at the sun without appropriate protection. This could severely hurt your eyes. However, there are many ways to safely view an eclipse. SERVPRO ordered glasses and invited our team and guests to watch this special event. This is an event to never forget.
SERVPRO always thinks of safety first!
SERVPRO of GRAND JUNCTION is prepared for any call.
One of our work vans prepared at SERVPRO of Grand Junction
When SERVPRO of Grand Junction gets a call for a job we have our trucks prepared with proper equipment. When going to any job whether it is a fire loss, water damage, mold mitigation, or bio hazard we have air scrubbers ready. Air scrubbers are designed for capturing smoke, fumes, mold spores, dust and other particulate, returning air back to the environment. These units allow you to clean and control the air in a work area with dust exhaust. We keep our air movers on hand to increase circulation. Proper air circulation will provide the fastest drying time for any structure, this is essential to minimizing the damage caused. It you have a loss call SERVPRO Grand Junction for we are properly trained in the latest water mitigation techniques so that we can minimize the damage to your home or business.
SERVPRO of GRAND JUNCTION is ready to help you 24 hours a day. Call (970) 241-8181
SERVPRO of Grand Junction care about your personal items.
Grand Junction home pack out and restored.
Fire damage at a Grand Junction residence required the removal and pack out of damaged contents to provide the space and safety needed for the extensive fire and water damage restoration to be performed. SERVPRO of Grand Junction carefully inventories every item and transports them to our facility. Once everything is gathered we go to work cleaning and restoring our customer’s possessions that can be returned to their original condition. Once the fire damage or water damage cleanup is completed, the homeowner’s prized possessions will be returned to them. This phase of the project is always very rewarding, as most clients are amazed at the condition of their restored treasures. If you encounter a fire damage, water damage, vandalism, biohazard, or any other tragic event at your home, call SERVPRO of Grand Junction 24/7 at (970) 241-8181. We will be prompt to your call!!
Don't lose a SELL over Water or Mold damage!
"LIKE IT NEW EVEN HAPPENED"
- Loss of sale, Drop of price and a Law Suit are some negative impacts that could affect the home owner or Real-estate Agent /broker.
- SERVPRO of Grand Junction is IICRC certified and trained in Fire, Water, Bio, and Mold Mitigation. (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification)
- FREE of Charge, we will look at any home or business you represent. We will give you our professional opinion on whether water or mold mitigation is necessary. (Free=mesa County- regular business hours)
- If mitigation is needed we will provide an estimate FREE of Charge.
- If mitigation work is performed. Your clients will receive a 5% discount with net 15.
- SERVPRO of Grand Junction will provide a one year certificate of guarantee on any mitigation work we perform.
SERVPRO of Grand Junction: (970) 241-8181. Fire & Water- Cleanup & Restoration
24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE
SERVPRO of Grand Junction on site at a business fire in Grand Junction Colorado.
SERVICE RESPONSE GUIDELINES
- Within one hour from notice of loss, a SERVPRO of Grand Junction professional will contact you to arrange for service.
- Within four hours of loss notification, a SERVPRO of Grand Junction professional will be on-site to start mitigation services (if necessary).
- Within eight business hours, a verbal briefing of the scope will be communicated to you by SERVPRO of Grand Junction Professional.
SERVPRO SYSTEM SERVICE
- Fire, Smoke and Soot
- Water Damage and Dehumidification
- Mold Mitigation
- Electronics and Equipment
- Document Drying
- Contents Claim Inventory Service
- Air Ducts / HVAC
- Bio hazard, Crime Scene and Vandalism
- Carpets, Upholstery, Drapes and Blinds
- Ceilings, Walls and Hard Floors
SERVPRO of Grand Junction is proud to serve Mesa County Colorado and the surrounding areas. Our team is ready for any size disaster that you might experience. We are a National Company with over 1600 other franchises Call (970)241-8181