SERVPRO IS READY FOR WINTER
At SERVPRO of Grand Junction we do our best to start off any big job by setting goals and having a checklist. We would like to remind everyone that winter is coming. It’s is never too early to start prepping for winter.
Here are some helpful home maintenance tips:
- Maintain fuel tanks
- Clean/replace furnace filter
- Inspect/clean gutters (keep gutters clear of debris)
- Replace old caulking (exterior & interior)
- Inspect roof flashing, eaves & soffits (check for damaged shingles)
- Check washing machine hoses (replace damaged/worn hoses)
- Insulate your attic (to prevent ice dams)
- Maintain trees on your property (trim overgrown branches)
- Insulate Pipes (to prevent them from freezing)
- Maintain your heating system
Winterizing your home is the first step toward getting it prepped for the season. The next step is maintaining your home once winter is in effect. Be 'Ready for whatever happens' this winter!
SERVPRO is one call away if you have a loss.
24/7 emergency service.